I use only genuine U.S. tanned leather from either Horween (Chicago) or Wickett and Craig (Pennsylvania). The leather will age beautifully and develops fabulous character over time.
Each piece is dressed with our homemade beeswax mixture. Secures easily with a single snap.
• Brown Latigo with Antique Brass Ring - rich brown with a smooth finish
• English Tan Dublin with Antique Brass Ring - rustic tan with a natural finish
• Caramel Essex with Antique Brass Ring - mellow caramel with a smooth finish
• Natural Derby with Antique Brass Ring - rustic natural with a smooth finish
• Cocoa Distressed with Antique Brass Ring - rustic cocoa with a gorgeous tan pull up
• Black Latigo with Matte Nickel Ring - black with a smooth finish
Ring Finish Options:
• Antique Brass
• Shiny Brass
• Matte Nickel
• Shiny Nickel
➔ If you would like a different o-ring finish/leather combination please choose 'Custom Combination' and add a note to seller when checking out.
✹ Your order comes wrapped in a simple kraft pillow box perfect for a gift or just to treat yourself! ✹
Choose your size bracelet using the instructions below for measuring your wrist to ensure a perfect fit. If you need a custom fit please include your size in the 'notes' section when you checkout.
Measuring Your Wrist for an Accurate Bracelet Size
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string/strip of paper just below the wrist bone or where you would normally wear your bracelets.
STEP 2: If you are using a piece of string or a strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size. Send me your exact wrist size - I add length for a comfortable fit.
All bracelets are made with comfort fit. If you would like a snug or loose fit please add a note to seller during checkout.
Leather is a natural product. Some natural markings and bits of character will occur throughout each bracelet. The bracelet you receive may differ slightly from the one shown in the pictures.